Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Undone

There was a time when I would have no shortage of things to write about or ways to express my faith to others. Recently that is not the case. God is at work, but way beyond ways that I have to communicate. I am being undone and he is remolding me. The confidence I once had is replaced by a deep searching for Him.

You see, the past months He has been showing me how to deal with pain. I am learning not to bury emotions and as a result am growing in His grace and His care. This process is tough and at times lonely, but promising as I hope in Him. I am thankful to be able to live more fully and more freely as God is at work within me.

"...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

"I run in the path of your commands,
for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails