Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eyes opening

I have not been motivated to do much of anything lately, including photography.  It's also been hot, so I haven't taken my boys to the park in a while.

Well, today I knew we needed to get out of the house so I grabbed my camera and my boys and headed to the park.

Now after looking at the shots and doing a little post-processing, I feel I am coming to life again as joy of the moments of this day take over and lift my spirit.

I should never stop taking pictures.  I feel more alive when I can see through the lens.

Here are a few shots.









1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay! So excited to open my reader and find you there! Love the pictures! You have a gift, don't stop using it. Even when you don't feel like using it is probably when He most shines through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails