Sunday, October 25, 2009

Virtual Rooftop

"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs." Mt 10:27

I have been thinking about this blog for some time. I have another blog devoted to my growing toddler, and thought it fitting to have a separate one for Spiritual matters. If I had my choice, I'd call it "The Rooftop" after the preceding verse. As you may have guessed that name is taken along with about ten other attempts. My goal here is to write on the things that the Lord "whispers" to my heart. I want to share things that are of eternal significance in hopes that we can grow and challenge one another with the grace we have each been given. Please comment often and let me know if you have something you would also like to post on this blog. Also, I hope this would be a springboard for deeper future conversations.

I chose the name "Lightest Burden" because this verse has always stood out to me. It speaks to me of a mysterious power when we are walking with Christ. We hand our burdens over to him and take on his and all of this is made "light". More on this later I suppose.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails