"You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 118: 28,29 (you should read this whole psalm)
577. The faithfulness of God proven over and over again in my life.
578. God is my sure foundation and there is nothing more sure than His promises to me.
579. A quiet home and energy to do a little housework while my preschooler enjoys meeting new friends at school.
580. A day to not leave the house, get ready for our vacation, and play cars and trains with my preschooler.
581. My baby's determination to learn how to crawl. He is close. :) I am bracing myself!
582. Rediscovering my sling and how to carry my growing infant on my hip in it.
583. Our family's excitement for vacation with friends.
584. Friends inviting us to enjoy a nice cabin on the river in Chattanooga (and sacrificing the master room for our family.
585. The long drive going better than I expected with my two little ones.
586. Hotel reward points providing a nice Hilton suite for us to break up the drive into two days.
587. My husband's joy to be able to fish on the river often during our stay, and his restraint to be able to put it aside to help with the boys and fellowship with friends.
588. Boys playing.
589. Rocking chairs on front porches overlooking the Tennessee River and mountains.
590. Children's museum (an amazing place)
591. New City Fellowship (a very cool church)
592. Worshiping with many cultures gathered under one roof giving a glimpse of how I believe worship will be in heaven, though our colors will be all the more brilliant in His glorious presence.
593. A city that has rich culture, artistic expression, a historic city, and mountains. I couldn't dream of a better place this side of home, though my husband would add an ocean coast to his wish list.
594. That this list really is only a glimpse of all that God has done for me.