Monday, February 21, 2011

Transformation through thanks.

I can truly say that I relate to so much of what Ann says in One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.  Hopefully a longer post will come soon in which I can elaborate more.  When I first began making this list, it was a once in a while offering to find things to thank God for.  Also, I found my self saying, "Thank you for..." and silently thinking, "even though... (fill in with a complaint somehow related to what I was "thankful" for)."  I noticed how resentful I can be and have started to see some change.  THANKFULLY!  Now, this is not just a once in a while list, but a hunt each day.  There are things that I think of that I praise in the moment and forget to write down.  I am being taught so much and feel I am learning how to truly rejoice in the Lord always.

240. One boy napping on each couch.

241.  Dinner and a movie with my husband, baby in tow.

242. Husband striving to grow in serving and loving at home.





243. Outgoing son always looking to meet new friends

244. Family day at the zoo.

245. Father/son love.

246. Train Rides

247. Perfect Weather

248. Giraffes







249. Bright blue eyes full of wonder and excitement

250. Transformation
251. Joy

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the feet!
Awesome list!

Amy Wagner said...

Beautiful words.
Beautiful pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails