Tomorrow I'll see my little man in an ultrasound to check on his size. I'm glad for the glimpse into the womb and thankful for a friend that will join me, lessoning my anxiety about ultrasounds. My blood sugar is still borderline and the doctors are taking it week by week to see if I need meds to keep it down for the remainder of my pregnancy. There are days I don't mind the diet and am excited about learning how to prepare and eat healthy meals and then there are days that I don't think I could ever get used to this. I do hope to develop a healthy eating lifestyle out of all of this.
156. Showering of gifts to celebrate the life of my little boy and his soon to be arrival.
157. Awesome friends to pull off a great baby shower in the midst of a busy season.
158. My husband's four day weekend coming up...rare!
159. Baby clothes to last through all the growing stages.
160. Baby books.
161. Kicks and jabs from the womb that seem to tell me, "I'm still here." and bring reassurance and comfort.
162. God's love and provision for me.
163. That God's way is perfect and His word proves true.