131. Boys pulling wagons, riding tractors, and picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
132. Learning how to use my camera and new lens
133. God's grace and gifts to me and the empowerment he gives to use them.
134. Hearing my little boy pray and then at the end shout in excitement, "I did it by myself!"
135. Dinner out with my husband for his birthday.
136. Fellowship lunch after church.
137. Friends near and far that are easy to be myself around and talk to like picking up where we left off each time. It's awesome not to have to go through small talk to get to the good stuff with these friends!
138. The challenge to grow in my depth of relationship with God and in His Word.
139. My husband's safe arrival after time away.
140. God's faithfulness to always be with us.