Monday, October 11, 2010

A full heart

Thou hast given so much to me,



Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herbert


121.  A weekend full of friends.
122. Time to sleep in with my husband-very rare since becoming parents.  Our son played in his crib until 8:45 today.
123.  A patient husband who affirms his love to me daily.
124.  A patient Father who's mercies are new every morning
125.  Family day at the zoo.

126.  Boys camping, fires burning, and smores roasting.
127. Game night with friends.
128.  College football season.
129.  Books to read to my son.
130.  Drawing with my son.

3 comments:

Rhonda Schrock said...

'Yes' to campfires.
'Yes' to boys that sleep.
'Yes' to weekends and friends and patient husbands!

'Yes' to blessings counted.

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in when you have a baby...you go girl!! What wonderful blessings.

Adoption Mama said...

Great list! Bountiful Blessings to you from our heavenly Father.

Related Posts with Thumbnails