"Thanksgiving--giving thanks in everything--prepares the way that God might show us His fullest salvation in Christ. The act sacrificing thank offerings to God-- even for the bread and cup of cost, for cancer and crucifixion--this prepares the way for God to show us His fullest salvation from bitter, angry, resentful lives and from all sin that estranges us from Him." Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
342. A broken a.c. that reminds me of luxury I take for granted.
343. Sharing Jesus with my 3 year old
344. Bags, still unpacked, of dirty clothes that remind me my husband is home
345. Boy covered from head to toe in dirt, evidence of playing hard
346. Finally, a baby girl baby shower
347. An afternoon of unexpected rest
348. We have a living hoPe (1 Peter 1:3)
349. Psalm 27:10
350. God has chosen me, called me to Himself, and adopted me as His child
351. I have all I need for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3)
352. Seeing God's glory in nature.
353. Father/son camping trips
354. Hope fulfilled, an adoption celebration
355. Progress on developing my website.
356. My church family
357. This week to reflect and remember what Christ has done.