Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gratitude for today.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

11. long naps. I love naptime especially when I wake up before Andrew and have some quiet time to myself after resting.

12. My son squealing with delight as I hose the sand off of him while he runs around in the buff.

13. Fun times at the beach with friends on a beautiful day.

14. Running water that is safe to drink and available at the turn of a faucet.

15. Spell check that helps me learn how to spell faucet.  fosset? foset? fosit? I would have never gotten it right!

16. God's Word that shows me who He is, who I am in Him, and how I am to live.

17. Adult conversation interspersed with children playing and moms mommying.

18. The fact that God rested even though He never gets tired.

19. Songs and poems of lament that express what mere words cannot.

20. True hope that only comes from knowing Christ.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails