Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gratitude

31.  Waking up to a quiet house.  Most Saturdays I'm able to sleep in as Adam gets up with Andrew.  This morning he packed up breakfast and took Andrew fishing at a nearby pond.  Great bonding for the boys and great rest for momma!

32.  God's patience with me.  I am not generally a patient person.  I try to fit to much into to little amount of time.  Today I made a quick stop to pick up beef at Publix, but was in a hurry to get in and get out of the store.  The cut I wanted was not in the display so the butcher offered to cut some.  I noticed him joking around and taking his time getting the meat ready.  I was quickly reminded that I needed to be patient and that God is so much more patient with me though I am often slow to respond to His leading.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails