Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back

It's been so long since I've written openly here that I'm not sure how to start.  Let me just say it has been a long couple of months, but things have started looking up. 

I am 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  I praise God for His faithfulness to me and for the ways that He has been at work in my heart.  I found out that I was pregnant when I was just 3 weeks and 5 days.  For about a week I was elated.  After that, grief dove to a whole new level as I feared losing another baby.  So far I have been able to see the baby twice, the last time being at  9 weeks and 6 days.  It was awesome to see the baby's heart beating and to see the baby moving around in my womb.  Over the last several days, I have been able to let go of the fear of losing this baby and relax and hope in God's plan.  It is great to look forward to the days ahead of me again after coming through such a dark time.

No doubt, this blog is going to take a turn from despair and pain to hope and joy. Thanks to you all for your support through the toughest times.  I know more will come, and I am confident that God knows what He is doing in my life, even when I am not.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

so excited!

Karin said...

Congratulations! So many prayers for peace for you, as pregnancy after loss is a difficult journey. I am glad to hear, though, that you have been able to let go of some of that anxiety.

Katy Larsen said...

HUGS xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails