Sunday, July 17, 2011

An art of seeing

Until recently, I thought that taking good pictures heavily relied on being in the right place at the right time with camera in hand.  Many good pictures are taken that way, like a strike of lighting over the horizon, a rare bird found feeding her babies, or the winning touchdown in the superbowl (I have a friend who takes those shots).

One of the ways that I escape the craziness of raising two lively boys is to get out in nature, go for a walk, and take pictures.  During this time I draw near to God as I am amazed at His beauty shown through all that he has made.  As I focus my lens on glimpses of His glory, He shows me that He is near.  I believe He speaks to us through His creation, if we have eyes to see it.

Come by and see me at the Studio to read more, see more, and praise God with me for the gifts he gives.

1 comment:

Adoption Mama said...

Beautiful pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails