Monday, July 25, 2011

Counting daily grace...

I'm continuing to count some of the many ways that God blesses me.  It's easy to look at the happy days and good times and praise God for them.  Only a few weeks ago, I had an amazing trip to the mountains in which God's neverending  grace shined so clearly.  Now home and back to the daily grind of life and even darker struggles of depression, can I thank Him the same way as I did just a few weeks ago?  It's definitely not as easy, but He remains the same.  The same God who made the mountains, made the valleys and walks with me through the highs and lows.  (Job 2:10, Ecclesiastes 7:14).

"As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy."  James 5:11


Come by my studio to continue counting with me.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Keep persevering. A prayer for you goes up as I write. He is always faithful

Related Posts with Thumbnails