Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Month

Today marks one month since I found out we lost the baby.  In the book "Empty Cradle, Broken Heart" I  found that what I experience on certain days makes sense... 

For instance, it was a Monday.  Every Monday has been devastating so far.  I wake up with what seems like a terrible hangover and the day seems like it will not end.  Today I woke up with that same physical feeling.  It is one of those days I'd rather just stay in bed.

I am still hopeful as all of this is taking place.  I know that God is making me who He has created me to be.

" Who is the man who fears the LORD? Him will he instruct in the way that he should choose.  His soul shall abide in well-being, and his offspring shall inherit the land.  The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.  My eyes are ever toward the LORD, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.  Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are enlarged; bring me out of my distresses." Psalm 25: 12-17

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails