Tuesday, March 16, 2010

God is good.

Things continue to look up for me.  I feel better than I have in a long time.  I know there will be hard days still, but am glad that it seems like the majority of my days are not hard.  

Being a deep feeler, I think that I have more to post when I am struggling through things.  Also, I find that I cling to God more when I am in desperate need.  I want to know the discipline of walking with him moment by moment in the normalcy of life.  I also want to be able to share that normalcy in a creative way that can communicate God's grace and mercy to me.  So that is my prayer now, that as a new joy enters in, I will remember the source of the joy and the giver of every good and perfect gift.  And that my eyes would be open to His greatness in my normal days.


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." (James 1:17, NIV)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails